Programming your way with JQuery  

Posted by Fast Fire Fish in ,

Its been a while ever since my last posting, I've explored into the reigns of JQuery. I'm not an expert but I did toyed around with it for a while and got something to work. Been rather busy lately, and I believe there are still many wonderful applications that I would love to share with u using JQuery. For now,the demonstrations that I'm going to show u is something like a fading effect that u normally see in websites like photobucket.com whereby during a slide show, the photo fades as it traverse through the album.



Here: Photo Fader





Related Posts by Categories



Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008 at Thursday, August 21, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here