The meaning behind the title of my blog  

Posted by Fast Fire Fish

"Visible Words for the visible people"...WHY THE TITLE, one would ask. I thought I would explain a little just in case there's is some miscommunication. It is my saying of things that I describe, that can only be interpreted by people of the same thinking as me. Wonder why is there miscommunication happening everywhere? Because each individual is unique and the same message might be very subjective to each unique individual's interpretation. Hence the birth of this humble little blog of mine has happen. Thats about it..chEERS!


*Updates*

As you can see the title has been changed to using my nick. This is to prevent the misconception of discriminating handicapped people who visibility incapability. Hope it is a better choice.


Related Posts by Categories



Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This entry was posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 at Monday, July 28, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Thanks for explaining. Now I got a better understanding. :D

September 3, 2008 at 10:32 AM

Thanks Leon!

September 3, 2008 at 12:43 PM

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here